Koa Simi Koala ((Kids, assorted colors)
'Koa (or kua) simi' in the Hokkien dialect means "what are you looking at?" and if someone is in the middle of digging his nose, you really shouldn't be looking, should you?
minimum quantity: x available in bundles of: x Product ordered in bundles.
Add to Cart
Gildan Premium Cotton Youth T-shirt (76000B)
- 180 g/m² 100% Ring Spun Cotton
- Single-needle 1.5 cm collar
- Sideseamed, Taped neck and shoulders
- Satin label
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Fiber content varies by color, Sport Grey 90/10 cotton/polyester