Kanasai! (Unisex, assorted colors)
Kena (often mispelled as 'kana') is a malay word to describe someone that is on the receiving end of something unpleasant. As for 'sai' we'll leave it up to you to decipher from the design what it means! (It's a Hokkien word)
minimum quantity: x available in bundles of: x Product ordered in bundles.
Gildan Premium Cotton Tee Adult T-shirt (76000)
- 180 gsm, 100% Ring Spun Cotton*
- Preshrunk jersey knit
- Single-needle 2 cm collar
- Taped neck and shoulders
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Quarter-turned to eliminate center crease
*Fiber content varies by color, see color list for exceptions
- Ash Grey 99/1 cotton/poly
- Sports Grey 90/10 cotton/poly.
- Dark Heather, Heather Red, Heather Purple, Heather Royal, Heather Irish Green, Safety Green, Safety Pink 50/50 cotton/poly.
TIP: The sizing is for the Asian market and is a midweight (or thickness) 180gsm tee. The cutting and sizing is the same as Gildan Softstyle (lightweight 150gsm) and Gildan Hammer (heavyweight 220gsm).